Welcome to ChristianBlogge.rs .
My name is Chris Wilson and I’m the founder of Christianblogge.rs
I’m a 27 year old English as a Foreign Language teacher living in Spain and I’ve been blogging in one way or another since I was 18. You can find out more about me here, but more importantly than that I’d like to tell you more about Christianblogge.rs
What is this blog all about?
The vision of Christianblogge.rs is to Glorify God and make him known by helping Christian individuals and groups share their stories and what they have learnt about him. With a focus on doing this via blogs.
It is not a
- A get rich quick site
- A “how-to” get more traffic site
- or another writing site
However, there will be writing tips, Ideas for getting more people to read and share your writing, and even some ideas on how you can use blogs to fund your ministry or pay for themselves (and why this might not be right for you).
Christianblogge.rs is about
- Equipping bloggers to write and share their stories
- Encountering God and other bloggers online
- Encouraging each other in good and bad times.
We do this by:
- Sharing posts on how to improve your blogging (Writing, Promoting, Design, )
- Guest posts and interviews with other Christians to show off their writings and ministries and help you meet other Christian Bloggers (Click here to find out about joining the writing team or guest posting)
- The Google plus community, where you can share your blog posts, ask questions and find a community looking to encourage each other.
- A twitter account where we share members posts and important information.
In the future we are also looking to offer some courses and material (both free and premium) to help you as well.
If you’d like to see some examples of our work then take a look at some of our most popular post from the past.
- Why your readers didn’t share your last blog post (and what to do about it)
- Getting the most out of Google Plus
- How to be a great christian blogger member
- 4 vital personality traits for any new (or experienced) blogger
- Why you should drop the titles and stress the actions
Or check out the interviews of our members here.
Meet the team
Although there really is a community and I can’t express enough how important our members are and how the start and propel everything we do but I’d like you to meet some of the facilitators who help keep the community running.
The history of Christianblogge.rs
Originally this site started as a Google Plus community. It was set up in December 2012 as a place for Christian bloggers to share what they had written, ask questions, find some kind of answers and general learn from each other and share the best from the group. Over time the group grew and shrunk but always kept the same spirit of co-operation. More recently, we decided to set up a blog to go along with the community to act as a place where:
- You could easily keep track of resources
- Community members could show off their writing on a group site
- Community members could share what they had learnt about blogging and so could help other bloggers.
So both directly and indirectly people can learn about what God has been doing in our community. If you want to join the Google plus community then just follow the link bellow.
Boring legal stuff
You can email me at Chris [at] christianblogge.rs