February Blog Challenge: Distractions
Sorry for the delay in writing this post up but I guess I was…Distracted! [drum fill].
During February we ran a blogging challenge on the Christian Bloggers Google Plus community. The idea was to write a post on the topic of “Distractions”. Clearly it resonated with many of our members as we had a lot of blog post entries on the topic.
You can check out all the posts below.
- The Insanity of distraction by Shawn Mullins
- Multi-Distractions!!! by Amor Caparas
- Distractions By Julie Pierce
- This One Thing I Do by Chris Wilson
- 5 Practical Ways to Guard your Personal Time with God from Distraction by Nathan Hale
- Distracted by Doing by Carrie Ann Tripp
- Learning to Linger by Chanda Griese
- Distraction by Nina Entrekin
- Distraction by Mel Baker
Thanks everyone who took part in the distraction topic. I hope that you won’t find reading through these posts to be too much of a …distractions [drum fill]. Instead I hope they bless you and assist you in following God with fewer distractions.
Remember the topic for March is Manoeuvring. Once you’ve written a post on the topic drop it into the community on Google plus.
About Chris Wilson
I'm a 27 English as a foreign language Teacher based in Badajoz in Spain. I also run the Christian Bloggers community and enjoy writing in my free time.