It’s an often said phrase that an Image is worth a thousand words, nowhere is this more true than with blogging. Every study has gone to show that blog posts that include images are more likely to be read completely, have comments and be shared. What’s more it’s not just limited to the actual post but also to social media sharing as well.
In November 2013 we ran a series all month on using images for blogging to try and comprehensively cover the topic.
- 13 irresistible reasons to always use images in blog posts
- Are you accidentally breaking the law with illegal images?
- Why photo badges are taking over the web
- It’s all about images [infographic]
- Why you should edit your images for your blog and a few tool
- How to make must read photo badges
- Get Creative: Use your own images in blog posts
- The Psychology of fonts
- How to find free images: Two useful sites
- An intro to Pinterest